McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:33:20 -0600

My first piece of McCoy was left in an old house I bought in 1972.  It was a
small yellow basket weave planter; I didn't really get that excited about
it, but I thought it was nice and kept it.  Later in years I began to
appreciate it's workmanship.  I still have it today along with a small
collection.  I guess that is the reason for my loyalty to this particular
type of pottery.  I was delighted to see so many publishers photographing
this pottery in their decorating layouts in recent months.