McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:44:51 -0500

We have talked about this before but I have seen McCoy in films and on TV.
The one that comes to mind is the coffee commercial with the happy face
mug!!!  Basketweave pots are what I am collecting!!  I am trying to get one
of each color and size.  I am finding that the largest and the smallest are
the hardest to find in this part of the country, along with the purple
colored ones.  I have several other McCoy flower pots and keep adding when
I find them.  I hope to have a room just for my plants and flower pots one
of these days.  Happy hunting, folks!!