Y1K

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:54:26 -0500 (EST)

Don't have any new "findings" to report
lately.  My daughter & son in law were home
for about a week (from Nashville, TN) and
didn't get to do much hunting.

Thought I would drop a note though and tell
you the latest in the computer world.

"Did you know that the Y1K problem caused
the 'dark ages'?"

Lee in NC

BTW will be traveling to Iowa, Missouri,
and Arkansas in the next couple of weeks.
Anyone know of any good hunting grounds out
there?