Test

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:52:53 -0400 (EDT)

Karen,

 So good to hear from you.  The 23rd or 24th might be a good time for me.
Had no particular place in mind.   Maybe Richmond?  Berea?  Somerset?  Do
you have a place you'd like to try?  Aren't you planning to vacation
anyplace during that time?  I hate to cut into your vacation time.  Went
to the doctor yesterday and got an A-Okay.  Guess I can do anything I
want, but still can't play the piano!  HaHa.  Later.