Pine Cone Creamer & Sugar

Rita Luther ritaluther@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:17:36 PDT

I am looking for a creamer and sugar bowl to go with my pine cone tea pot
(which I bought at a garage sale for $1). Yay! Anyway, I would like to
complete the set so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.

Thanks.

Also, a general question. I bought a small covered bean pot looking jar with
"G" stamped on the bottom. Does anyone know what the "G" stands for? I would
like to look up it's value. It has a panda and bamboo relief design and is
in perfect condition. Thanks again.