McCoy Pottery List Digest #55 - 06/27/99

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:13:17 -0400 (EDT)

We have sold our tattered Pamela Coates books and bought a second
Huxford a few years ago when the first one was almost falling apart.  We
also have the Sanford and both HNH books.   (We're fotunate enough to
have met both Steve and Craig and both have purchased pieces from us.)
We have spent a small fortune on books--pottery, old tools, radios,
postcards, glassware, kitchen stuff, old books,  We were either in our
own shop or in a mall for many years and had a bit of everything.
Thanks for your good wishes.  I am fine, and I am very lucky that my
husband is doing so well.
Elizabeth