McCoy Pottery List Digest #55 - 06/27/99

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:40:38 -0400 (EDT)

Elizabeth, so good to hear that both you and your husband are feeling
better and back to the flea markets, garage sales, etc.  Looks like I'm
going to have to buy another book after all the raving about it from
everyone on this chat line.  I already have 4 or 5 books, so I guess one
more can't hurt!