new to mccoy

AEMill68@aol.com AEMill68@aol.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:22:09 EST

I have looked at the smiley mugs on EBAY, searching completed auctions and
have found that they have gone for anything from $7.50 to over $20...I didn't
examine what shape each one was though ...

Do you find that looking at the EBAY selling prices is accurate...or do they
get a bit inflated with the "bidding frenzy"?  I have bid a few times, but
have stayed pretty cheap (and hence have not been high bidder on any mccoy!)
....I am really waiting for the nice weather to go out hunting myself...that is
the fun for me in collecting...atleast it is in my silverplate flatware
collection!