"counterfeit" mccoy canyon??

Jed Jaworski nwmmm@gtii.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:56:18 -0500

Jill,

I doubt anyone is "counterfeiting" Canyon.  You will rarely find two pieces alike,
which, for some is considered a quality.  Canyon was marked with the "McCoy" and
Lancaster Colony mark, a big USA (only), a small USA (only), or in the case of many
plates saucers etc. nothing at all.  The glaze has extreme variations in color,
texture, gloss and overall quality.

I collect and sell this line of McCoy and am working on a complete catalog and
history.

Regards,

Jed