Patty Vallance....to Leslie :)

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:02:44 -0800

Patty Vallance Webb Sight:
www.jps.net/vallance/patty.htm
E-mail:
vallance@jps.net
Get on her mailing list....we get first dibs on stuff, before she takes em
to the store....You WOULD NOT believe her collection. of McCoy...She has
been collecting for YEARS and it shows !!....She is a wonderful
person...filled with all kinds of love and knowledge!!
Happy Sunday to all....and if you are English.(as we are)...Happy Mothering
Sunday!!.....
Regards,
DeeDee (in 72 degree Reno !!!!!  YIPPEE !!!!!)