new to mccoy...To Amy :)

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:14:04 -0800

Hi Amy,
We ALL started with just one piece....and we ALL started out "Only
collecting what we found attractive"...hehehehehe......Take it easy on
e-bay.com  It can get out of hand and before you know it you are bidding on
things for prices that are not reasonable....I think that some sellers are
asking to close to "retail" prices.....I do believe that Auction prices
should be one third of retail.....Also...read "User
Feedback".....sadly......some people out there are crooks.....OH....one more
thing...and this goes to EVERYONE.....When mailing OR receiving
ANYTHING......USE RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED.....get a tracking number as well
!!!!!.....Unfortunately....there are some sellers who will say "they sent
the piece to you"......when you never get it...they collect the Insurance
for it.... and some say "they never got what you sent and want there money
back, when in fact they did get the item   ..Sorry, that I have this
attitude....but it has happened to me and others....It makes It bad for all
of us.
DeeDee has spoken.....