new to McCoy also

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:05:10 -0800

P.S...about the C.J...."Chest".....I agree that $45.00 is a bit "over the
top" for a damaged piece....HOWEVER.....should you talk the seller down to
half that price...there are MANY collectors who are willing to buy slightly
damaged things...Mainly if the damage does not take away from the outward
appearance....Also...you might want to ask around to see if anyone has the
matching lid in MINT condition....
I would tell the seller..."I can take that  damaged Jar off your hands for
$20....I am sure you won't get much more that  for a BROKEN Cookie
Jar.....bucko"    :)