McCoy--what else?

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:43:14 -0600

Has anyone else ever looked at a site called "Ruby Lane.com"? It is a
search engine that looks at quite a few on-line auctions all at once. I
thought it was a pretty cool site and book marked on my machine. I don't
even go to eBay to search anymore, I just go straight to this site.
Always the very best, to ALL,  Bob (in Iowa)