Please don't get mad !!!

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:22:19 -0500 (EST)

Not all of us have a problem with your "off the subjects" Dee Dee.  I also
get a lot of e-mail, much of it from this chat site and many, many bad
jokes.  But I read and answer the mail while at work, so I don't mind
filtering thru all of it to get to the "good stuff".  And I agree that it
won't hurt any of us to expand our little worlds and get to know others
who share our interests.  After all, the world is getting smaller, in part
due to the internet and e-mail.