Our own little auction

Vanessa Lee vanessa_k_lee@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:56:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I couldn't quite tell from recent messages if we are going to
address our "garage sale" on this listserv of off of it, but I wanted
to volunteer my interest and my services (I am a web developer and can
help Jo out). I think it is a fantastic idea. Do we have dates/times
or places in mind yet?

Another thought: I have only been collecting McCoy for a year, and
folks on this list have made mention of ghastly cost increases of
late. Do ya'll think that Online venues like ebay are driving the
prices up? . . . or did it start before that? Seems like ebay takes
out the thrill of the "hunt" and replaces it with the thrill of
"winning" the bid. I think I like the "hunt" better, but ebay is so
EASY. I'm just curious if the Internet is partly responsible for
making McCoy more accessible and more expensive.

Yours,
Vanessa in Texas