advice, please

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:35:08 -0500 (EST)

LOVE email.  I even email my kids that live in here.  Don't email our
son in Minnesota much because he doesn't check it.  No, Karen, don't
know where you can find the pine cone pieces.  They used to be very
common.  Helen, don't you just love those baragains!  That is the kind
of price we used to pay for much McCoy when we started out over 20 years
ago.
Elizabeth