advice, please

Vanessa Lee vanessa_k_lee@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:50:19 -0800 (PST)

Karen,

It is a gorgeous day in Austin, Texas, too. The first
message I posted here, almost 6 months ago, was about
the very tea set you are asking about. Everyone warned
me against buying one I found in a store that was
missing its lid. I eventually won a bid for it on eBay,
paid around $75 for all three pieces. I often see each
piece sold separately on the 'net. I even have seen the
creamer advertised as a "pinecone planter"! My
mother-in-law scoured northern Illinois for me with no
luck. I will be antiquing this weekend; I will keep my
eye out. If I see either, I will get the shopkeeper's
card.

Good Luck,
Vanessa Lee