advice, please

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:55:27 -0500

Thank you!!  You are too kind.  My husband got the sugar at an auction last
weekend.  I said I would like to bid on it and didn't give him a  dollar
amount of how high to go and I went to the bathroom and came out and he had
the creamer!!!  BUT he paid $20 for it.  It was hard to say anything
because he was proud of himself for not letting it get away...but I
wouldn't have given that much for it.  Oh well, now I am looking for the
rest...