advice, please

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:01:08 -0600

Elizabeth,

I remember seeing a big bunch of McCoy in the seventies too.  Seemed
everyone had it out in their yard or really cheap in yard sales and junk
stores.  It was in the cycle of "out of date and into the yard".  I was in
my late teens and thought it looked interesting enough not to throw it away
when I'd move into a home that had junk left behind......   Never saw in
antique stores like we do now.

Or if I did see it I didn't realize it was the really old McCoy stuff.