advice, please

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 25 Mar 99 14:50:04 -0600

Terry Kinsey said:

>>Hi everyone!
>>
>>It's a beautiful day in Wisconsin, too, although on the chilly side.
>>
>>If I wanted to buy a book on McCoy, which one do you all feel is
>>the most comprehensive?  I went to two public libraries, one didn't
>>have any and the other had the "encyclopedia" but it was checked out.
>
>Hello:  Here's the book:  Sanfords Guide to McCoy Pottery
>http://www.mccoypottery.com/store/book.html
>Can be delivered to you in Whitewater in a day from Burlington.  Terry
>>
>>By the way, this past weekend I found a McCoy teakettle.  It's a
>>blackish copper and almost looks like metal from a distance.  The
>>handle is part of the cover and not movable.  It doesn't have a flaw
>>in it.  The best part of all, I only paid $7.50 for it.  It made my
>>weekend.

Better yet, Donna, why don't you give us a call and come visit and save
yourself the shipping?  You can take a look at our McCoy's or just talk
McCoy in general..

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com