The USA Mark

Ruth Cattles Cottrell cotrell@gte.net
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:09:02 -0500

Hi,
My first message to the group.  I am 20 year collector with about 200 pieces
of McCoy, but I am still confused about the USA mark.  Apparently McCoy used
it as I see some pieces with just "USA" listed in the books.  Did other
companies also use it?

Would one of the experts be so kind as the talk about the USA mark and when
and if other companies also used it.

Thanks,

Ruth Cottrell
cotrell@gte.net