[Mccoypottery-talk] Not Pottery Related---but need help in Zanesville area

brown99@qis.net brown99@qis.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 05:55:59 -0400

Jeanette,
do you have any address that we can write to. I try to do a good
deed each day. I know sometime the cry of the people is heard though
(the big guys in office)when you have more people crying. Please let me
know how I can help. Sheldon