[Mccoypottery-talk] Not Pottery Related---but need help in Zanesville area

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:21:05 -0400

Sheldon, thank you for your concern! I don't live near Zanesville, but far south in Ohio, and have no idea where to write there. When I saw this posted, I hoped maybe someone from Zanesville area might be on this talk list, and I could use it to help find who's doing this in the area I've come to love each summer during the Pottery Festival! Forty dogs in six months is a horrible record!

Check your local animal shelter, and see if there is something you can do to help! Write your state representatives to encourage laws to prevent this type of breeder from existing! There are good breeders and bad! If you go to buy a puppy from a pet store, do all you can to check out  the breeder/kennel from whom it was purchased by the store!

Jeanette