[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Liquidation Auction

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:05:07 -0500

Aerie501@aol.com said:

>Please keep me informed as to your date for the auction and if and when you
>set up a website.  Thanks.
>t. Nicholas

If you are interested we are just weeks or perhaps days away from
releasing our FREE McCoy Only Auction web site.. Details are coming
soon...

Also, we have opened chat.mccoypottery.com

You can now go to chat.mccoypottery.com to chat with one another.  The
interface is a bit boring at the moment, but will be more feature rich
and intuitive as time goes by..

See ya there!

Regards,

The List Mom