[Mccoypottery-talk] Not Pottery Related---but need help in

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:44:24 +0000

> I just read the article that you sent to the Chat Line.  My sympathy goes out
to Heidi and all the other dogs that inhabit puppy mills.  I pray that the
people responsible are caught and prosecuted.  And I hope you all can find
Heidi a loving home!  Beth

Anyone living in the Zanesville area..may have heard of Heidi, a St.
> Bernard...I'm not only into pottery, but the humane shelter and abuse
> against animals. These pictures and the story are saddening...If you
> live in the Zanesville area, and know who might be doing this to other
> dogs besides Heidi...at least 60 in the past six months???, please,
> please let us know! These types of breeders must be stopped!
>
> http://www.stbernardrescue.org/ohio-cruelty/heidi.htm
>
> Jeanette

This message was sent with EKU Webmail.