Help!! New to selling McCoy and new to area.

Lowie Jones lowie49@mail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:02:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello Jennifer,
   First let me say that for you to get book price for a couple of hard to find pieces would depend on just what pieces you are trying to get rid of...Have you noticed if you watch Martha Stewart that she collects McCoy...But she is particular...she only buys green, blue, and white...If your trying to get rid of the darker colors or the browns it will just not happen right now...Those colors are out...And everyone wants a bargain..Try this you are living in a state which gets alot of visitors..
Try putting those pieces in a shop and see if you get a bite..
Not in a big city...In one of those small places where people think they are going to get a bargain...Check around..there are some places out there which would do good for you...tell me something...describe the pieces you are trying to sell..to me..
and let me see what I think...take care...Linda L. Gibbs