Per your request

Jennifer Wittstock jkw@coloradomail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:19:47 -0700

Linda -- Per your request, I have listed my descriptions below.  I was
starting the bids at $ 50.00 and even had buy prices of slightly over
book (to cover packing and other misc.)  Than I put a starting bid of
book price on the horse because I figured that I'm not selling it for
less, so why mess around.  Now I just don't know what to do!!!  Both
pieces are matte white, so I thought they'd be in demand.........Thanks
for your help!

This matte white lion planter is listed in Hanson's McCoy Pottery book
as one of the "Top 100 Findables". It is in excellent condition -- no
nicks or chips. There is a spot in lion's right underarm where the glaze
never hit (tried to show this in picture). Very nice piece; from one
side, the lion appears to be stalking...from other side he appears ready
to pounce. Great addition to any McCoy collection. Buyer pays for
shipping and insurance on price of item. Cashiers check or money order
only and will ship when payment is received. Payment must be received
within 10 days of end of auction. Thanks and good luck on this rare
piece!!    and.....
Fairly hard to find matte white McCoy Stretch Horse. Excellent condition
-- no chips. Slight bump UNDERNEATH glaze on horse's left side (see
photo). Buyer pays for shipping and insurance on price of item. Cashiers
check or money order only and will ship upon receipt of payment. Payment
must be received within 10 days of end of auction.