Classifieds

Jennifer Wittstock jkw@coloradomail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:46:09 -0700

Linda -- it's Jennifer again.  Thanks for your suggestions (and the
confirmation that my pieces are good ones -- I was starting to
wonder!).  By classifieds, do you mean the ones on McCoypottery.com?  I
tried to post one a few weeks ago, but it doesn't seem to show.  Doesn't
look like any classifieds since the very beginning of the year are
showing -- or is that just my browser doing that?  I love this
message-board!!  So nice to hear from others that have the
"McCoy-bug"!!  Oh yeah -- forgot to mention that my collection is also
mostlly white and green/aqua.  Little did I know that Martha Stewart and
I have the same taste in McCoy :-)  Now, if I only had her money so I
could afford the pieces she can afford..........