Question Re: Shipping Charges

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:15:14 EST

Perhaps, it isn't over nothing.  If they're going to sell on ebay, I should
think they'd be capable of packing themselves.  I generally over-pack an item
if I'm shipping it, I've known of two many things get broken when packed by a
professional company! Thanks for letting us know what happened.  Chiquita