Question Re: Shipping Charges

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:22:00 EST

Hi all,

Since I pulled you into my dilemma last night, I feel it's only fair to write
back and tell you the outcome.

I had a very nice message from the seller today, explaining that for their
larger pieces of pottery they use Mail Boxes Inc. to pack and ship...thus the
inflated charge.  The said that if I'd prefer they pack it themselves and
send it priority mail, it would be less than $6.00 and that it was my
choice...they just wanted me to be happy.

So - all that fussing over nothing - but I sure learned a lot from all of you
who responded.  Thank you!!!

Vicki