[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush

Iam739@cs.com Iam739@cs.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:06:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 4:09:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bomber@zoomnet.net writes:

<< To:  mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com >>
Does anyone know anything about pottery marked with a single capital R on the
inside of the piece, as though it had been stamped when the clay was still
unglazed? It is a frog/small/green glaze/ with a small lotus like planter
attached. It has no mark on the bottom and the vendor ( Vermillion, Ohio )
had it marker as Mc Coy. I do not know enough to know but the bottom is
glazed all over unlike my marked Mc Coy. I have not tried to send mail on the
talk/lists before today, so I hope this goes through. Thanks in advance for
any help.