McCoy Pottery Online Announcements

BluGodes@aol.com BluGodes@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:02:20 EDT

Phillips, can you recommend a good book for a beginner?  I've also just
started collecting and have a few things - ie., I have 4 placesettings of
dinnerware... some of them are marked mccoy while other pieces are simply
marked USA.  This set has two brown stripes - dark chocolate brown and  tan
on an oatmeal (?) background.
Were any McCoy ever just marked "USA"?

Connie