McCoy Pottery Online Announcements

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:10:08 -0400 (EDT)

Connie,
I'm not Karen, but I would suggsest looking at the books and deciding
which ones you like.  The first one I had was by Huxford.  Since then,
there have been 2 by the Hansens and Nisson, one by Sanford, and one by
Snyder.  There were also some paper-back books by Pamela Coates, but
they are long out of print and very scarce.  Prices would not be
relevant today anyway.
I like to look at more than one book myself because no book can have
everything, and the prices only serve as a general guideline.
Have fun.  We started in the 70's so are kind of at the end of our
collecting--mostly sell now.
Elizabeth