no subject

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:24:39 -0500

My husband gave me (anniversary present) an almost complete service for 12
(with matching serving pieces) of McCoy ping and blue.  Needless to say, I
was thrilled.  Well, today at lunch, a friend rode with me and I had a
piece of pink and blue in my seat.  Now, she looks at it and tells me that
is her Mom's everyday pattern.  I am now trying to negotiate for that set.
How luck can I get?  I may not get the second set but it's fun trying.
Happy day everyone!!!!