no subject

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:57:46 +0000

>That's an intersting coincidence, Karen!  I found a good piece of McCoy last
week at an antique shop here in town.  My co-worker and I try to walk on our
lunch hour and we try to toss in a little shopping while we are out.  We refer
to it as "shopping interrupted by a walk".  We stopped in at a little shop and
there was a white duck planter with an orange bill - cold paint in very good
condition- and I had to have him!  I don't believe the shop owner knew what it
was as it isn't marked.  So we went from an asking price of $10 to my offer of
$7 including tax.  He accepted and my little duck is living happily beside my
blue duck.  Love to find a good piece at a good price!

> My husband gave me (anniversary present) an almost complete service for 12
> (with matching serving pieces) of McCoy ping and blue.  Needless to say, I
> was thrilled.  Well, today at lunch, a friend rode with me and I had a
> piece of pink and blue in my seat.  Now, she looks at it and tells me that
> is her Mom's everyday pattern.  I am now trying to negotiate for that set.
> How luck can I get?  I may not get the second set but it's fun trying.
> Happy day everyone!!!!

This message was sent with EKU Webmail.