Listmom's remarks

EARPLUG2@aol.com EARPLUG2@aol.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:51:57 EST

In a message dated 3/6/0 4:37:58 PM, listmom@mccoypottery.com writes:

<< You apparently are another one of the people in the world who has
difficulty reading.  I never wrote the above..  Read again.

Regards,

The List Mom >>

I do apologize for assuming it was you. But the reason I assumed this is
because those remarks to Bob, and indeed your insulting remarks to me in this
letter, are very typical of how you normally respond to people who have any
kind of frustration with this list. You are almost always, without exception,
insulting and jabbing; and you don't need to be so...Sincerely, Margo