Listmom's remarks

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:24:12 -0600

You have to click on the address in blue print below
(http://mccoypottery.com/mailinglists).  It takes you right into the
homepage, there is a box to choose "subscribe or unsubscribe" and of course
fill out the other information needed.  It's pretty easy, I looked at it
before I sent this out to the talk line.  List Mom provides this information
with each message that appears on the chat line.