mccoy?

Dao663@aol.com Dao663@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:41:24 EST

Thank you to everyone for your speedy replies. Duh! I should have known that
N was for Nelson. I told ya that piece has been in the box too long. I'm so
out of the loop. I took it out of the box and it's sitting in my living room.
We got new carpet recently so we keep that room locked up. It's such a pretty
piece. One more thing. There are no chips in the paint anywhere but there are
those tiny little spider web cracks in the glaze. Does that take away from
the value or is that usual wear and tear for it's age?

Thanks again!
Donna