Odd pieces

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:04:27 -0600

Tuttihanover@aol.com said:

>I just got on the mccoypottery talk list ,is it normal to flood my mail box
>with all the e-mail sent through mccoypottery talk .I just like using the
>chat  and is there a way to stop all of this e-mail sent the mccoypottery
>talk.from coming to my e-mail .Thank you,Tanya

Tanya, if you do not want to become inundated with tons of mail from this
list on a daily basis you may wish to subscribe to the "Digest only"
version of the list.  The digest kicks out one email every week on
Sunday's.  The Digest contains all the conversations for the week on
McCoyPottery-Talk, in one handy little email.

You can subscribe to the digest at:

You can also unsubscribe from the list at that location as well.

take care.

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com