Odd pieces

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:06:38 -0600

Tuttihanover@aol.com said:

>to get the same message from mccoypottery talk aske any thing

Oh my gosh.. Tanya, the message you are seeing is the message you sent..
Every time you send a message to the list, it sends the message to
everyone on the list, INCLUDING YOU.  The message you see at the bottom
of you post and others posts, is ALWAYS there.  The list server puts the
"Unsubscribe" message their so you know how to get off the list.

I hope this helps.  As it stands right now, you are talking to yourself.

take care.

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com