Fun

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:23:32 -0500

I was so in hopes that I could make this event this year but alas, I will
be working.  Our shutdown is the week following. Maybe next year the
coordinator could check with Toyota and see when shutdown is and plan for
that!!!  Yeah, right.  Only a thought!!  Maybe I will have some vacation
left is more the point.  This next question is pottery related just not
necessarily McCoy.  We bought a set of brown drip dishes and are wondering
what to ask for them.  We have dinner plates, salad plates, sm bowls,  cup
and saucer service for 8.  We think it is Pfalzgraff.  (feel free to
correct my spelling-not too sure about that)  They are lighter weight than
McCoy or Hull.  Very pretty, actually.  If anyone has any idea what they
are or what they are worth, let me know.  You can reach me here or at home
karenphillps@webtv.net.  Thanks and please excuse the not so McCoy
intrusion.  I am a Mclover though, I can't sell them.  Only the OTHERS.