Possibly McCoy: Need Help w/ Trademark

Wayne D. Demers wdemers@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:45:27 PST

Collectors beware!!!  I have been following the stock market for a few years
now and have never heard of such a price for 1 share of stock.  The fact
that an application with a data sheet makes me think that this person is
also building a database that may also contain information about yourself.
I wouldn't recommend spending that kind of money on only a few shares of
stock and I wouldn't want anyone to know how much I know about McCoy or
anything else.  Please be cautious.