McCoy posting

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:33:05 -0500 (EST)

Dear Vicki,
I am the person who first asked about the stock thing.  We got a
letter, etc,, and my husband and I were curious enough to ask if anyone
on the list knew more about it.
The person who asked that it be stopped is The List Mom, the person who
manages the site.
I agree with much of what you said.  Some of us know each other in
person, so some personal notes creep in.  Hope you don't mind that.
Elizabeth