sharing some McCoy information

Miniopolis@aol.com Miniopolis@aol.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 18:09:47 EDT

Hi! I've been on the list for a few months. I knew nothing about McCoy when I
joined except that I owned a piece of the pottery. Elizabeth Vaughn was kind
enough to answer my inquiry about the piece I had and I was up and running.
I went to the following website (www.mccoypottery.com) to learn some history
and ID marks. If you don't already know about this website, perhaps it will
help you; it certainly has helped me! The most difficult part about
collecting is being able to identify it by site. Often pieces will say "USA"
and that's just not enough for me! :) Hope this info helps someone here! Best
regards, Barbara.