Please remove me from your mailing list

Corey1228@aol.com Corey1228@aol.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 17:26:40 EDT

Earplug:

I agree, the comments are bad enough, then when her fan club adds it's 2
cents, my mailbox gets flooded with emotional nonsense.  I hang in there so
if by chance McCoy is discussed I may pick up some neat tips, but those
e-mails are far and few between.

Perhaps Listmom no longer likes his job as ambassador and should ask someone
to take it for a while.  Perhaps if this awful job was assigned on a rotating
basis the goup would be presented better, and not so personally insulted when
someone asks to be removed.

just a thought.... now I am ready for the onslought of garbage e-mails.

Corey

Cormiea Antiques
17 Woodland Drive
Amherst, NH 03031