[Mccoypottery-talk] Old McCoy!

Karen Stevens kstevens@mis.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:21:50 -0500

Hell-o,
I was told that I could post here for help.  I really do need help on this =
one, I can't find it in any book at the library and don't have any ideas ab=
out it?  I would appreciate any help that I can get on this.
I have a white McCoy vase that stands 8" tall and about 4 and 3/4" across t=
he top. It has M C Y on the bottom. I am sure that it is old as it has been=
 packed away for years. I am pretty sure that it is a McCoy.  I have a pict=
ure that I can send if it will help.
Thank you very much for your help
Karen=20