[Mccoypottery-talk] Old McCoy!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:06:38 -0500

Hi, Karen and welcome to the line.  I have looked in my books (2 HNH) for
the vase and can't find one exactly like it.  It's sort of Scandinavia
looking but not exactly so I suggested Karen ask around in here because so
many of you  are much more knowledgeable than I am.  I have seen the vase
and it is marked McCoy (faint and hard to read).  I 'see' it because I
'know' what the mark looks like and can barely make it out.  So if any of
you need a pic, let one of us Karen's know and we will see that you receive
one!!!  Thanks again, McBuddies!!