[Mccoypottery-talk] glaze scuff on vase?

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:47:17 -0400

Same here.  If I really like a piece and I want it, I will buy it damaged
providing it isn't too noticeable.  I sometimes keep it until I find a
'perfect' one and then sell the damaged one.  I bought a wide lily vase
that had two small chips on the rim for $16.00.  So far I haven't found
another cheap enough to replace this one but unless I point out the chips,
no one has noticed.  I am happy with it as it displays well.  It's probably
a matter of how badly you want it and how much you can give for it.