[Mccoypottery-talk] glaze scuff on vase?

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:26:44 -0500

I am no expert on McCoy but do own 60 or so pieces right now.  If I really wanted to own
that Arrowhead the glaze scuff wouldn't cause me a moments concern.  If, as you say, it
isn't noticeable at a distance it will be a wonderful addition to your collection for
your own enjoyment.  If you don't point out the damage to your friends they will never
see it.  Things I buy for my own enjoyment don't have to be perfect because I don't
demand perfection  in self, friends or possessions.  Investments I am choosier about.
Betty Nelson