[Mccoypottery-talk] Martha and Chiquita tape

Andrea Vick andreavick@sprintmail.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:44:30 -0500

For all that want a tape here is the way I can do it.  If you will send
me a blank tape with the return postage( I think that you can send video
tapes book rate, unless you are just to eager to wait and want priority)
E-mail me for my address (guess I've seen to many horror stories to just
put it here) <andreavick@sprintmail.com> I will gladly make a copy for
anyone who wants it.
 I to would love to know what Martha is really like!  Is it like the
White House and
you have to sign a non disclosure contract?
Just let me know who wants one--if you are happy with the conditions--
and I'll get them right back to you.
Andrea